Monday, March 11, 2013

Pipeline Project: Post 3

Oh me, oh my. Well, being in Chicago for the SPE conference (Happy 50th Anniversary SPE!) sure put a damper on getting work done, but now I am back in the saddle! I have been catching up with everything myself as well as trying to catch up on what I have missed while I was gone. So far it seems as if everything is up to date even though we have run into a few road blocks, but thats bound to happen. Tomorrow will be a big meeting day (we are actually meeting at 8am. Gross!) and we really need (and hope for) everyone to be there!
As for me, I am working on call sheets for filming and break down sheets for each scene which is proving to be an involved process that I have a limited amount of time to accomplish. Shooting begins Thursday!! So, wish me (and the whole group) luck!

Here are quick previews of the sheets I am working on:

Script Breakdown (obviously):

Call Sheet:

No comments:

Post a Comment