Monday, February 25, 2013

Pipeline Project: Post 1 (officially)

The projects I chose to work on for the Pipeline Assignment was an idea created by the collaborative masterminds Richard Smith III and Brad Heaton. Their names are linked to their personal blogs where the proposals for their idea can be found.

I am lucky enough to have been chosen for the monumental task of production manager for this kick-ass idea and I believe I will excel in this position. Some of the tasks I am in charge of is keeping everyone up to date and filling them in on what they need to be doing and when it needs to be done by. There are definitely more tasks to come considering we are still in the preliminary stages of the project.

So far I have collected everyones' contact information, sent out a general e-mail with that contact information as well as the information to access our group blogs and e-mail accounts. I also included assignments due for the following class. I have also sent out update e-mails since then. Along with keeping everyone in the loop, I created a general calendar for the tasks we have so far. It will obviously get updated along the way, but for now this is it!



- Stay Positive My Friends -

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, I think you'll be great in this role. Also, smart idea to leave a week of 'wiggle room' at the end of your schedule...you'll probably need it for editing. Looking forward to class tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete