Monday, April 8, 2013

Final Project: Post 1 - Preliminary Sketches & Project Proposal

So excited to begin a new project. The hardest part of an open choice project though is deciding what to do. Currently I am between two ideas. My first idea I feel more excited for and even though it may be involved, I would really like to try it. The second idea is something that I would like to do mostly because it uses an alternative photographic printing process and it would be more hands on in the creation. I think I may begin working on both and see which one seems to fall into place. Let's let fate decide!

These are some preliminary sketches and planning I did in my sketchbook. Since it is still in the rough stages, these are a little rough, but as these projects come to fruition it will become much more refined, obviously.

Project Idea #1: A music video for a cover of the song "Darden Road" by Beta Radio. I have never really done video work, so this project would most definitely be a learning experience.



Project Idea #2: A multiple use piece of fabric with an inspirational print made with organic dyes and a hole to allow light to come through.


Enjoy and as always...

- Stay Positive My Friends -

No comments:

Post a Comment